- 1: When did you lose your virginity?
- 2: Rough sex or soft sex?
- 3: Do you have any unusual kinks/fetishes?
- 4: Weirdest place you’ve had sex?
- 5: Favourite sex position?
- 6: Do you like to be dominant or submissive?
- 7: Have you ever had any one night stands?
- 8: Sex on the bed, couch or the floor?
- 9: Have you ever had sex in a public place?
- 10: Have you ever been caught masturbating?
- 11: What does your favourite underwear look like?
- 12: How often do you have sex?
- 13: Is there anybody right now you’d like to have sex with?
- 14: Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex?
- 15: Most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you during sex?
- 16: A song you’d listen to during hard/rough/kinky sex?
- 17: A song you’d listen to during soft/slow/passionate sex?
- 18: Are you into dressing up for sex?
- 19: Would you prefer sex in the bath or sex in the shower?
- 20: If you could have sex with anyone right now, who would it be?
- 21: Have you ever had a threesome? If not, would you?
- 22: Do you/would you use sex toys?
- 23: Have you ever sent someone a dirty text/picture?
- 24: Would you have sex with your best friend?
- 25: Is there anything you do after sex? (for example, smoke, eat, drink)
- 26: Something that will never fail to get you horny?
- 27: Early morning sex or late night sex?
- 28: Favourite body part on the opposite sex?
- 29: Favourite body part on the same sex?
- 30: Do you watch porn?
Trees being ravaged by a nuclear explosion…
Before I met him, I would dance in the shower.
When he was in my life, I would think about showering with him.
After he left, I would sit on the ground in the shower and cry.
When I got over him, I showered so quickly there was no time for dancing, fantasies or tears.
Someone can invade the smallest parts of your life,
you won’t even realize it until you dance in the shower again
and wonder why you ever stopped.
trying to argue with someone over text is like being italian and having to talk with handcuffs on
"The years between eighteen and twenty-eight are the hardest, psychologically. It’s then you realize this is make or break, you no longer have the excuse of youth, and it is time to become an adult – but you are not ready."
"Everything I’ve ever let go of had claw marks on it."
This is how you lose her.
You lose her when you forget to remember the little things that mean the world to her: the sincerity in a stranger’s voice during a trip to the grocery, the delight of finding something lost or forgotten like a sticker from when she was five, the selflessness of a child giving a part of his meal to another, the scent of new books in the store, the surprise short but honest notes she tucks in her journal and others you could only see if you look closely.
You must remember when she forgets.
You lose her when you don’t notice that she notices everything about you: your use of the proper punctuation that tells her continuation rather than finality, your silence when you’re about to ask a question but you think anything you’re about to say to her would be silly, your mindless humming when it is too quiet, your handwriting when you sign your name in blank sheets of paper, your muted laughter when you are trying to be polite, and more and more of what you are, which you don’t even know about yourself, because she pays attention.
She remembers when you forget.
You lose her for every second you make her feel less and less of the beauty that she is. When you make her feel that she is replaceable. She wants to feel cherished. When you make her feel that you are fleeting. She wants you to stay. When you make her feel inadequate. She wants to know that she is enough and she does not need to change for you, nor for anyone else because she is she and she is beautiful, kind and good.
You must learn her.
You must know the reason why she is silent. You must trace her weakest spots. You must write to her. You must remind her that you are there. You must know how long it takes for her to give up. You must be there to hold her when she is about to.
You must love her because many have tried and failed. And she wants to know that she is worthy to be loved, that she is worthy to be kept.
And, this is how you keep her.
you have to read this
And this is how you lost me.
THIS I HOPE HE READS THIS